Guest(s) of Honour: Anne Zwack, and a monumental bottle of Unicum Szilva!
All guests will be in good company, socialising with readers and partners of XpatLoop.com, including Adam Goodman, Owner & Producer, Mid Atlantic Films,Dennis Diokno, MD at FirstMed, Jean Pierre Mifsud, GM, Corinthia Hotel, Levend Arisoy, Country Manager at Turkish Airlines, Tamás Fazekas, GM at Buddha-Bar Hotel, Wendy Dorman-Smith, Chargé D’affaires at Embassy of Ireland, Paul Slocombe, Director of the American International School of Budapest…Together with locals who move in expat circles, like Master of Ceremonies Gábor Herendi.
The international array of entertainment includes live music from a soulful local duo, an exotic samba performance, oriental style belly-dancers, and a little laser show together with a few virtual fireworks, and more…
International Buffet Sponsors: Mr Masala Indian Restaurant (chicken tikka masala, vegetarian dish, pilau rice), Iguana Mexican Bar & Grill (house salsa with fresh chips),Planet Sushi (selection of maki), Expatshop.hu (hummus and dips), Zsófia Cruise Ship(Hungarian open sandwiches, traditional gulyás soup), Okay Italia (a selection of pizza), Trattoria Toscana, Le Gourmet de Bordeaux (a taste of fine French food),Clark Picnic (Hungarian chimney cake)…
Welcome drink by Bortársaság: Sauska Rosé sparkling wine
Wine Tasting: 30 fine wines from 8 great Hungarian wine makers: Frittmann, Hilltop,Katona, Kertesz, Léránt, Pannon Tokaj, Twickel, Wunderlich…
Whisky Tasting: outstanding single malts thanks to Whiskynet.hu
Pálinka Tasting: Sándor Zwack Nobel Pálinka & Zwack Címeres Pálinka
Beer Tasting: local craft beers from #Marionett & Élesztő
Chocolate tasting: Bonbonier artisan manufactory offers all guests award winning chocolates
DeeJay Mahogany, International DJ originally from Brooklyn, NY.
NR Duo: Renato Burai & Norbert Aranyosi, sponsored by Brklyn
Charity Auction Items:
* Turkish Airlines: 2 tickets to anywhere in the world, destinations include Beijing, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Kilimanjaro, Miami, Nairobi, NYC, San Francisco, São Paulo…
* XXLarge AYCM SportPass for 2016, giving access to almost 500 sports facility across Hungary, worth HUF 900.000
* Danube cruise for 200 people on Zsófia Cruise Ship in Budapest
* Special cook books package from Gundel Restaurant,
* Mindfulness Matters Studio (monthly Yoga pass worth HUF 70.000),
* Painting by Júlia Odin Végh…
* Painting by Zoltán Jancsó: “Freedom Bridge in the night”, acryl, panel, 44×55 cm
Free Name-Card Draw for Raffle Prizes From:
Adam LeBor, Bonbonier, Bortársaság, Caledonia Pub, City Taxi, Happy Kids, Etyeki Kúria, Okay Italia, Magnolia Day Spa, Minerva Beauty Salon, ExpatShop.hu, FirstMed,Gundel Restaurant, Whiskynet.hu, Trattoria Toscana, CinemaCity, Arriba Taqueria,Iguana, Ryan Phillips, Sony, AllYouCanMove.hu, Brody Studios, Villa Bagatelle, JOI Light by Gershoj Energy Ltd., and more….
Fee: A donation of HUF 5000 per guest will be gratefully accepted at the entrance to support UNICEF Hungary, Lions Club Budapest, and Csodalámpa Foundation.
* Dress: Smart Casual
* Timing: Arrivals from 6.30pm, Official welcome at 7pm, Farewell at 10.30pm
* Date: Thursday 5 November 2015
* Where: Grand Ballroom, Corinthia Hotel
* Address: 1073 Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 43.