If you want to see the most romantic face of Budapest take a night cruise on the Danube
Stogram presents: The Best-Value Boat Tour in the City
Date: 25 – 26- 27 – 28. March 2016., at 19.00
Meeting place & time: in Duna Palota at 5. Zrínyi Str. close to the Basilica in the city centre. meeting at: 18.30.
Crown your Easter holiday in Budapest with a romantic 1.5-hour boat excursion on the Danube accompanied by warm buffet dinner of 4-courses, where you can sample Hungarian and International dishes, vegetarian offers, desserts and fruits.
The crew will welcome you with a glass of champagne or pálinka – if you feel like having something stronger – on board the ship.
During the sightseeing tour you can enjoy the wonderful illuminated panorama of the city, the historic landmarks dotting the two sides of the Danube and the magnificent bridges spanning it.
The renowned Hungaria Folk Orchestra will entertain guests with melodies of folk music.
Practical Information – Program Details
Length of the boat excursions: each porgram lasts for approx. 1.5 hours.
- Meeting 30 minutes before departure inside the Danube Palace/Duna Palota (address: Zrínyi utca 5. Bp. 1051, district V.) located in the city centre in the close to the river Danube and the Basilica.
Note: After payment you’ll receive a confirmation in e-mail with all the details including meeting point.
- 15 minutes before the start of the program: Hosts/hostesses accompany the guests to the ships docked at the Pest side of the river (just a couple of minutes walk).
- After boarding the ship you are welcomed with a glass of drink and shown to your table.
- 10 minutes after the program start the ship departs taking you on a scenic tour between Margaret Bridge and Rákóczi bridge), and the open buffet dinner/lunch is served
- During the tour: a second round of drinks are served, you can have further drinks in the ship’s bar.
- 90 minutes after program start: the ship returns to the pier. The hosts/hostesses will call you a taxi if needed
Buffet-Style Dinner Menu:
Meaning of symbols: G: gluten-free, L: lactose-free, V: vegetarian
Spiced cottage cheese cream (G, V)
Pork Cracklings Paste/Tepertőkrém (G, L)(fried pork rind minced to paste, spiced with mustard, finely chopped onions, salt and ground black pepper)
Alföld style goulash soup with noodles (L)
From autumn to spring: vegetable cream soup (G, L, V)
Summer: chilled fruit soup (G, L, V)
Mini stuffed cabbage (G)
Traditional chicken paprikash
Roast chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce (G)
Spicy pork rib with thyme (G, L)
Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce (G)
Garnishes & Vegetarian:
Grilled polenta with feta cheese (V)
Grilled vegetables (G, L, V)
Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce (V)
Hash-brown potatoes (G, L, V)
Steak potatoes (G, L, V)
Fresh seasonal salads with dressing (G, V)
Italian pasta salad (L, V)
Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise (G, V)
Somló style sponge cake pudding
Dessert variations Európa style (G)
Seasonal and exotic Fruits (G, L, V)
1 glass of wine (or juice) + 1 bottle of water (0,33) or soft drink
Tickets: full price: 42 EUR/person, Students: 37.5 EUR/person.