Stogram brings you the most up-to-date ideas and solutions for recreation, sports and fitness.
Get the latest and greatest innovations from programming to facility planning, from research and trends to the newest products. We cover:
- Sport Management: events and marketing, human resources, operations management, strategic planning, sport development, sponsorship, integrative business approach on sport and recreation
- Sport and Society: our focus is on social, cultural, and economic significance of sport such as- cultural theories, sport policies and politics, sport history
- Sport and communications: Stogram connects you with the brightest stars in the field of managed recreation, sports and fitness facilities to provide an in-depth look at some of the top issues and challenges in the field today. We lead you to learn more about practical solutions to common problems, as well as new developments and innovations in the industry. We help you resolving the challenges in the business and culture of sports media nationally and internationally in media
- Lets get International! Meet our study opportunities on comparable courses and programmes that attracts and welcomes internationals such as sportspeople and students from across the world
- Sport as future: We help to find employment in the world of sport or in community recreation, intercollegiate athletic departments, high school programs, commercial fitness business sector as well as minor and major league sport teams. Our goal is to prepare leaders to meet the challenges in global sport.
- local authorities, leisure trusts and charities
- leading health and fitness clubs
- Golf clubs
- Football clubs
- Marketing companies
- Governing bodies such sport associations and funds
- Racecourses, riding centres, climbing centres, sailing centres, tennis clubs, ice rinks, racing tracks (Hungaroring), ski and snow centres