Owners and CEOs of Mellow Mood Group, Mr. Sameer Hamdan and Mr. Zuhair Awad were selected among the 50 most influential persons in the Hungarian tourism industry, for the third year in a row.
Pictured: Zuhair Awad & Sameer Hamdan
On 1st February, 2016. at the 24th Season Opening Tourism Gala and Award Ceremony, Tourism Ltd. presented its well known publication, in which the jury of their team and 20 members of professional organisations voted again for the most influential persons in the domestic tourism sector, based on their professional work. During the selection process not only the size and revenues of the companies were taken into consideration, but also their influence on the tourism sector and their foreign and domestic reputation.
More than 20 years ago, owners and CEOs of the most dynamically developing hotel group of the last decade, Mr. Sameer Hamdan and Mr. Zuhair Awad arrived to Hungary as students. For their achivements, today they are known as prominent members and among the most influential persons of the Hungarian tourism industry.
The jury took the following aspects into consideration:
• 13 operating hotels from hostel to 5-star category (12 in Budapest, 1 in Vienna)
• several real estate development projects in the Hungarian capital (hotels, restaurants, premises, business centers)
• around 500 employees
• several foreign and domestic awards for their hotels (TripAdvisor, Hotelbeds, TrustYou, Expedia, International Hotel Awards, Best of Budapest, Turizmus Trend „Iránytű”, etc.)
• In 2010 “Tourism Investors of the Year” Award
• In 2012 Golden Cross of Merit of Hungary
• significant lobbying activity to support the work of the Hungarian Tourism Plc. in the Arabic region, and to support the tourism-friendly development of the 5th district of Budapest
• corporate social responsibility
• In 2015 Pro Tourismo Award
The past years for Mellow Mood Group were not only about the growth and stabilization, but also about the planning and preparation for the upcoming new development.
The hotel group will restore another emblematic building to its original beauty and open it for the capital: the reconstruction of the Parisi Udvar have started and it will get a worthy function as a luxury hotel with conference facilities, an elegant, lavish penthouse suit, a bar on the top floor with breath-taking view to the Buda side and on the ground floor and first floor with cafés, restaurants and shops, in an authentical interior design.
The owners and CEOs of Mellow Mood Group believe that their success lies in their employees and their young dynamic, besides the strong leadership.
”A company’s success depends on how their employees can become a good team, a family.” Via xpatloop.com