Start the year off on a high — get inspired, find out what the stars have in store, and spread the cheer with these wonderful greetings. Happy New Year 2016!
A new year is all about starting afresh and realising your dreams. So, let’s raise a toast to a Happy New Year and even happier beginnings. Take inspiration from these quotes to help you get started and if you are inspired enough, share your enthusiasm with your loved ones.
* “The beginning is the most important part of the work” – Plato, philosopher
* “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” — TS Eliot (Little Gidding), author
* “You raze the old to raise the new” — Justina Chen (North of Beautiful), author
* “You will never win if you never begin” — RH Schuller, motivational speaker
* “Whatever you do or dream you can do — begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it”. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, writer and statesman
* “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings” — Jonathan Lockwood Huie, author
— New Year is not about changing the dates but direction; it’s not about changing the calendar but commitment; it’s not about changing the actions but attitude. May each and every day of yours is renewed with lots of happiness and love.
— May the bad times you faced in the year 2015 be your stepping stones to success and may you be blessed with many happy moments in 2016. Happy New Year.
— Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.
— May your beautiful smile be the reason for others’ happiness this year. Spread your joy and happiness around. Happy New Year.
— May this new year brings all the crazy colors and fun in your life. I wish all the negativity and difficulties also end with this year and 2015 bring success and desired results for you.